Cabforce.com is a service for booking cabs and private hire cars online. We are committed to protecting your privacy and to complying with applicable data protection and privacy laws.
The data we collect
- Personal details you knowingly provide, e.g. your name, company name, telephone number, email, user name and password, your consents and country of residence
- Information about your trip and the intended transportation you knowingly provide, e.g. driving instructions and addresses, flight and hotel information, pick-up time, special requests, car preferences, etc.
- Location data from the car you travel in based on the car GPS position, e.g. the route the car travelled in the event the taxi or private hire companies uses applicable systems
- We also collect your feedback to improve our services
- We do not store your credit card information. Instead we pass it directly over a secured connection to the payment service provider.
Why do we process personal data?
- We may use your personal data to provide you with the service, to process your order and payment
- We may use your personal data to communicate with you
- We may use your personal data to personalize our offering and to provide you with more relevant services, for example, to make recommendations and to display customized content and advertising in our services, to improve our service, content and usability, however, for the most part we only use aggregate and statistical information for such purposes.
- We use your browsing history at our site to show you ads based on your visits to our site (“remarketing”) across the internet. We may use third party vendors to facilitate this.
Other purposes of processing personal data
- Your personal data can be used for anonymous and aggregated statistical research, e.g. to predict passenger traffic demand and trends
- We may combine personal data collected in connection with your use of the service with other personal data we may hold about you
- We do not sell, lease, rent or otherwise disclose your personal data to third parties unless related to service provisioning e.g. to the taxi and limousine companies you travel with
While there are always risks associated with providing personal data, whether in person, by phone, via the internet or otherwise, and no technology is completely safe or “tamper” or ”hacker” proof, Cabforce takes appropriate technical and organizational information security measures to prevent and minimize such risks.
- We understand the sensitivity of travel information and therefore disclose only the minimum details of your personal information to taxi or private hire companies and dispatch centers, which handle and carry out your service request as well as other Cabforce partners, which may be part of the service provisioning
- We disclose your information to law enforcement and others legal parties when prosecuting fraud and abuse
- We disclose your information when the local law enforcement subpoenas us to do so with a legal cause.
Within the limits of applicable law, you have the right to check the information relating to you that we have collected. Within the limits of applicable law, you have the right to demand that false, unnecessary, deficient or outdated personal data be corrected or removed.
You can prevent content personalization and profiling by not signing into our service and by disabling cookies in the browser you use. Please note these actions may prevent the site functioning as intended, and your user experience might suffer.
Our service may be provided using resources and servers located in various countries around the world. Therefore, your personal data may be transferred across international borders outside the country where you use our services, including to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) that do not have laws providing specific protection for personal data or that have different legal rules on data protection, for example, the United States of America. In such cases we take steps to ensure that there is a legal basis for such a transfer and that adequate protection for your personal data is provided as required by applicable law, for example, by using standard agreements approved by relevant authorities (where necessary) and by requiring the use of other appropriate technical and organizational information security measures.
The controller of your personal data and contact details
Cabforce Ltd, Tekniikantie 14, 02150 Espoo, Finland is the controller of your personal data.
In addition, other Cabforce partners using Cabforce.com may be controllers of your personal data. In such cases, please refer to their respective privacy policies and service terms.
Cabforce Ltd., Privacy, Tekniikantie 14, 02150 Espoo, Finland.